Neijia is a term in Chinese Martial arts meaning Internal. Internal styles of martial arts differ from other martial arts by placing emphasis on:
- Internal structural & skeletal alignment
- Improving blood flow (increasing nitric oxcide) for health benefits
- Strengthening functional muscles (as opposed to isolated muscle groups)
- Breathing and meditation to calm and focus the mind
In our adult classes, we will cover the 3 internal martial arts styles:
- Ba Gua Zhang (Eight Trigram Palms)
- Taichi (Grand Ultimate Fist)
- Xing Yi (Form-Mind Boxing)
We will learn different self-defense techniques among these styles while getting a full body workout.
No Contracts! Reach out to us for a FREE class!